All you need to get started is a Zapier account and a Google account.
Integration is possible via Zapier. To start that you need to follow steps from How to connect Responsly to Zapier
2. A message will pop up asking you to connect your Google account, or choose one you previously connected to Responsly account. Choose an account, or follow the prompts to sign in to Google.
If you don't see the pop-up window, you may need to allow pop-ups in your browser - please look for the settings in your browser URL bar, or use instructions for Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge, or Safari.
3. Click the Log in to Google button to open a new browser tab from Google.
4. Choose the account you want to connect to your form.
5. You will see a screen where you need to agree to connect your Zapier and Google Account.
6. In the action window (Google Sheet) you can choose event, account and set up the action.
7. Once you go through all the steps, you can select spread sheet to write your responses.