Hidden variables are significant for giving individual rebate codes to your respondents. After completing the survey, quiz, or test, you can reward the respondent with a unique promo code that he will use in your online store.
You have to prepare the discount codes yourself. The system will not impose them automatically.
How to add a discount code thanks to hidden variables?
1. To add a discount code, go to the hidden variables tab (Settings-Hidden variables)
2. Add a variable name. In this case, it will be a promo code:
3. You can display variables in a form by clicking on $ when editing questions and descriptions. In this case, the code will be added to the end page.
4. In the next step, go back to the Hidden variables tab and copy the URL containing the variable name:
The original variable is X. Only in the URL address can you give the variable a specific name. In this case, there is a discount code imposed by you.
5. As a result, the respondent will see his code on the end page: